Dr. Dee Scott Stevens
- Board Certified Chiropractor
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care
- Sports Injury Chiropractic Care
- Maternity Chiropractic Care
Dr. Dee Scott Stevens has been a chiropractic doctor for over 27 years and has extensive experience with a variety of patients including treating many celebrities, professional football players, baseball players, basketball players Olympians, boxers, and pro rodeo participants.
Dr. Steve Lee
Sanox Viva Formulator/Creator: Dr.Steve Lee is a Certified Nutrition Specialist with 30 years of experience in the nutritional and dietary supplement industry. His areas of expertise include raw material sourcing, clinical research/product development, and GMP production.
Steve holds two Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical degrees. His career highlights include:
- Appointment as advisory committee member in supplement product by the US FDA.
- Holder of 7 patents across the world: Four U.S. patents and two WIPO patents (US6299910, US7338675, US7629329, US7645466, WIPO1503774, WIPO1678331 and one Chinese patent). The inventions cover the following areas: cardiovascular, glucose regulation, oral ATP administration, weight management, extraction and processing, glycogen-synthesis, and sugar absorption and insulin sensitivity.
- Author or co-author of 7 books.
Optimum Performance Living
We Can Have It If We Want It
Leveraging the Data-Driven Health Tradition